The Render API had been built over time, and has grown into a weird shape. I've spent a week or two this month cleaning up and refactoring.
It was a static class called Render. That seemed like a good idea at the time. The problem is that Render is a really common word to use as a function to render stuff - and when you do that then you have to namespace or alias the class in, which is pain. So now it's called Graphics.
The new library is a cleaner version of Render with more coherent naming. I've removed all the bullshit and boiled it down to essentials that we can guarantee to work all the time.